Friday, April 28, 2006

Awesome I Shot That! New Beastie Boys Movie

Building on an earlier post about the digital video revolution - I finally looked into the new Beastie Boys feature film I've been hearing a lot about. Here's the blurb:

A formally innovative feature film experience, the Beastie Boys handed out 50 cameras to audience members at their sold-out performance in New York’s famed Madison Square Garden in October 2004. These 50 different passionate perspectives shot from the point-of-view of the audience take the viewer deep inside the world of a live Beastie Boys show.

Additional Infoz:

Beastieboys.com - Main site for the Beastie Boys!

Awesome I F'n Shot That - Feature Film Official Site

Official Trailer - Check out the trailer in Quicktime

Digg this

1 comment:

Joram said...

Cool - I'm going to keep an eye on it for DVD release!