Monday, May 08, 2006

A Bit About My Links

I thought I'd drop some info on the links you see on the right side of the page. They are all sites run by friends of mine:

the anti-trend trend - Josh riffs on music (especially hip hop), movies, observations, food, and art.

abstract-photography.com - One of my college roommates has a site for his impressive photography. Check out my fave here.

Random posts from an MN girl in Japan... - Elise teaches English in Japan - these are her thoughts and experiences from her travels in the Land of the Rising Sun.

ImprovLarry - One of my co-workers has a site dedicated to his improv act. You can download clips of some improv performances!

Thomas Schirtz - A friend from Los Angeles has a site showing off his art. Check out some of his work here.

Send me a link to your page and I'll check it out!

Digg this

No comments: