Saturday, May 13, 2006

How The Kids Are Blogging

With the advent of text messaging (or "txt msgng") - I think we're on the verge of having an English within an English language. Check out this blog I found while surfing around Blogger.

FINALLY. finally can blog. =.=
Gt footy todae. Den gt eog test. I DIE liao. All e long long ans de, my ans all vvvv short. =.= Gimme 8 lines, i write 2 lines. =.=''' Den gt geog lesson. Miss ms seetho. =x Den gt HMT lesson. Gt compo test. I DIN WRITE FINISH MY COMPO. gosh. die. Den recess. dun lyk recess. always cant decide wad to eat. l0ls. After tt gt eng lit. Maths next. Yar. Still learing algebra. Can apporoach mi 4 help. Rmb? i m SUPPOSED to b gd at it. =.='''
YESH.G0in bak to help out e P5 camp. XD Wear wad ar? Fuchun uni???? l0ls. I dunn0 wares mine liao. =.= It's g0in to b fun. At least i tink it will b. l0ls.

Read more from Aikky at her blog FwenS ForeveRR

Digg this

No comments: