Wednesday, October 03, 2007

EcoGeeks Get Girls

My girl Maria recommmended this post from EcoGeek - here's a selection:

This isn't necessarily what EcoGeek is about. But I figure, as a fairly romantically successful EcoGeek with quite a few tricks up my eco-sleeves, I'd bestow some of my knowledge upon my faithful readers.

Now, I know that not all of you are guys, and I'm confident that many of those who are guys are quite capable of making the ladies swoon. But as a certified husband with a certified Master of Environmental Science, I would like to think that I have a special sort of knowledge.

So if you've got EcoGeek cred with the ladies, but aren't quite sure how to convert that into some good lovin' I've got a few suggestions...

Check out more of Maria's stuff at MariaEnergia.
----------------
Now playing: Benzino Feat. Lil Kim & Petey Pablo - Rock The Party (Remix)
via FoxyTunes

Digg this

No comments: